The Ommani Center’s COVID-19 Resource Page
We at The Ommani Center are taking the necessary precautions to minimize viral transmission and to keep our patients and health providers safe.
Click below to expand and view Ommani Center COVID-19 Protocols:
Dear Patients of The Ommani Center,
The past year has been an unprecedented unfolding of collective events. Times like these cause us to pause and reflect on what we value, what we can do to strengthen ourselves, what we can do to help one another. We should always remember these values which build community and resilience. Now is the time for us to practice them.
As an Integrative Medical Center, our focus has always been to educate, advise, treat, guide, and facilitate optimal health and healing. Our focus is still the same, in fact even stronger, under the influence of the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We are a health resource center with a commitment to keeping you healthy during this time.
Our waiting room will continue to be disinfected frequently, according to CDC guidelines to keep you and our health providers safe.
We are open and here to help guide you and we encourage you to keep your appointments with our practitioners either in person or remotely.
*All of our practitioners have been fully vaccinated for their safety, and to prevent viral transmission to our patients.*
They will continue to wear a mask while seeing patients till further notice.
We have established a general protocol to ensure your safety which is as follows:
- Please refrain from coming to The Ommani Center if you have a cough, trouble breathing or a fever. In this case, Dr. Kumar and will be happy to engage in a remote appointment to evaluate your symptoms and guide your care. Evaluating you remotely reduces the potential for COVID-19 transmission to others in case you are a carrier.
- We have hand sanitizer available for your use and will ask you to wear a mask when entering The Ommani Center.
- If you would like to reschedule your appointment, we encourage you to switch it to a remote visit, if possible, to preserve your continuity of care.
If you wish to cancel your appointment, we require a 24 hour notice for all cancellations to avoid the late fees.
COVID-19 Educational Videos by Dr. Kumar
COVID-19 Articles by Dr. Kumar
Visit Dr. Kumar’s MEDIUM.com page for articles about COVID-19. Also, visit Dr. Kumar’s Blog for more articles about COVID-19.
- Homemade Hand Sanitizer
- Maximizing Your Safety From the Coronavirus
- Strengthening Your Immune System, COVID-19
- Your Lifestyle Can Make a Difference Between Life or Death With COVID-19
- Decoding the COVID-19 Vaccine
- “Bizarre, disorganized’: Data show state behind most of Midwest on COVID-19 vaccinations; some health care workers say they’re in the dark