Join Our Caring Team
Are you passionate about working in an Integrative Medical setting?
We have a very loyal, dynamic, and diverse patient population that deserves to be treated with respect, care, positivity, and expertise. We are looking for employees who have the passion to be a part of our thriving and positive community of patients and practitioners who are seeking and facilitating health.
Current Job Openings
We are always looking for professionals who will help our patients reclaim their health and well-being. Check back for more as we frequently update information on our website.
General Requirements for All Positions
- Candidate must be flexible with first shift hours Mon – Fri; no weekends or holidays.
- Candidate must have knowledge/experience or strong interest in integrative/complementary medicine.
- Candidates must have impeccable references.
- Candidates must have strong self-image.
- Candidates must be detail oriented.
- Candidates must have knowledge of HIPAA compliance.
- Candidates must embrace, model and exemplify the healthy, personal lifestyle, complementary with Ommani mission, vision, and standard-of-care practice.
- Competitive hourly wage, depending upon experience.
Health insurance benefits are not currently available with this position, but complementary care and wellness perks are offered after a successful orientation period.
Note: An equivalent combo of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities have been acquired will be considered.
For information about the vision and mission of The Ommani Center, visit https://ommanicenter.com/.
Interested candidates should apply with a letter of application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.