Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 bites
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 4 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw nuts
- 2 tsp maca powder
- Optional: 1/4 cup dried fruit without added sugar
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend till there is a dry and grainy consistency.
- Add 1/2 tsp of water at a time and blend in the processer to wet it just enough for the ingredients to stick together.
- Don’t let it get too wet.
- Dump the mix on a sheet of parchment paper into a solid mass and pluck an inch around amounts and roll into balls.
- Place them in a glass container with a cover and refrigerate.
- Once slightly cooled, they are ready to eat.