Servings: 15 pancakes
Dry Ingredient Mix
- 3 cups buckwheat groats
- 1-1/2 cups millet seeds
- 2 tablespoons non-aluminum baking powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
Wet Ingredient Mix
- 2 cups of Dry Mix above
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax meal
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 T of maca powder
- 1 T of mesquite powder
- 2 tsp of vanilla
- 3 cups of hemp milk or any other non-dairy milk
- 1 Tof melted coconut oil or ghee non-vegan
- 3 T of sunflower seeds
- 2 cups of blueberries to add once the batter is made
- Grind the dry ingredient mix in a high-speed blender at the highest speed till incorporated with the consistency of flour.
- Combine flax meal with 3 tablespoons of water and let sit in a small bowl for 10 min. Once thickened, add the above ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix batter vigorously till incorporated. You may add more water to create the desired thickness of batter you wish. Once the batter is made, add blueberries and fold in gently.
- Heat a skillet on medium heat. Spray coconut oil and drop 3/4 cup of batter in 3 dollops to make 3 pancakes on the skillet. Once the surface of the pancakes begins to bubble, flip them over and let them cook thoroughly. When you poke the surface, no uncooked batter should appear.
- Once they are done, stack them on a plate and add a tablespoon of Maple Syrup and 2 tablespoons of Coconut Chia Pudding. Enjoy with a hot cup of coffee or tea.