In India, we boil loose black tea in the spice water for a few minutes with sugar and milk, then strain it before drinking. Servings 6 servings
- 8 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons coriander seed
- 2, 2-inch sticks of cinnamon
- 1/8 cup of peeled and chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon of crushed cardamom pods
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5 cloves
- Boil all ingredients for 20 minutes once the water begins to boil.
- Serve with a tsp of honey.
- You may add a black tea bag, steep for 2 minutes, and then add the milk of your choice.