- 1/8 c ghee
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin
- 1/2 c almond or coconut milk
- 1/3 c jaggery
- 1 t cardamom seeds crushed
- 10-12 each almond, cashews, and pistachios chopped
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pan. Once the ghee is hot, saute the almonds, cashews, and pistachios until they are slightly browned. Remove and keep aside.
- Add the pumpkin pulp to the pan you already used. Cook on a medium flame for 10-12 minutes, stirring at regular intervals.
- Add milk and cook until all of it is absorbed by the pumpkin.
- Add sugar and cook for another 10-12 minutes.
- Keep stirring at regular intervals throughout the process. Finally, add the cardamom powder and fried nuts. Serve warm.